Logik Roofing & Insulation is excited to announce we are an approved
Our Mission Statement
Oakville Attic Insulation Company
Logik Roofing & Insulation is providing Attic insulation upgrades in Oakville to help our customers take advantage of the Canada Greener Homes federal Grant & The Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Program. These programs offer homeowners money towards attic top-ups and air sealing.
Did you know that you could lose up to 25% of your home’s heat through the attic? At Logik Roofing & Insulation, we offer attic insulation services in Oakville.
Many Oakville homes lack sufficient attic insulation to stop heat & Air conditioning loss. Even if your home was recently built, it could still be under-insulated. Without proper insulation, your energy bills are higher because your heating & Air conditioning systems run longer and more often to compensate to maintain the desired comfort level.
Fun Fact: Most people’s heating and cooling costs account for at least half of their monthly energy bills, if not more.
Most homes in Oakville only have about 8 inches – sometimes much less – of attic insulation to stop heat loss. 8 inches of attic insulation is the equivalent of an R22 rated. The R rating for insulation is how well insulation prevents heat loss. The actual recommended amount for Oakville homes is R50-R60.
Why Add More Insulation to Your Oakville Home?
Topping up your attic insulation to R60 could reduce heat loss by as much as 80%. Imagine the savings you could gain with lower energy bills!
Logik Roofing & Insulation can help determine how much more insulation your attic needs with a free Attic Insulation inspection. During this inspection, our roofing and insulation experts also verify your attic is sealed and vented correctly.
Our insulation inspectors fully understand how attic and roof systems function together to keep you comfortable year-round. We use premium fiberglass insulation products when topping up your insulation to R60.
Benefits of Adding Insulation Your Oakville Home
There are several benefits Oakville homeowners gain by improving the insulation in their homes including:
- Increases Year-Round Comfort Levels: You will feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer after adding more insulation to your Oakville home.
- Good for the Environment: Reduced energy usage also helps lower the number of greenhouse gases being created during energy production. Not only do you save money, but you also are helping reduce your impacts on the environment.
- Helps Conserve Energy Resources: Energy is conserved and saved that can be used for other purposes, like lighting or operating your appliances. Plus, energy conservation helps keep energy costs lower than having to use new resources.
- Lower Energy Bills: More insulation translates to using less energy, which means your energy bills will decrease. Our customers have experienced savings as much as $500 annually.
Canada Greener Homes Federal Grant Up to $5,600
What’s available through the initiative?
- Up to $600 for the pre and post-work home energy audits (EnerGuide evaluations)
- Up to $1,800 for attic/ceiling insulation
- Up to $1,000 for air sealing upgrades
- Up to $1,500 for basement wall insulation
- Up to $1,300 for crawl space wall insulation
It is that simple and easy! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to save money on attic insulation and air sealing upgrades for your home!
What are the benefits?
- Lower your energy bills.
- Make every room more comfortable.
- Increase your home’s resale value.
- Reduce wear-and-tear on your heating system.
Top Up Your Attic Insulation
How Improving Attic Insulation Can Help Your Home
There are several benefits homeowners gain by improving their attic insulation which includes:
Attic Ventilation & Air Circulation Services Oakville
Attic ventilation is a must!
Attic Insulation Removal Services in Oakville and Halton Region
How We Do It
Removing Dirty & Damaged Insulation Caused By Animals
Attic Mold Remediation & Removal in Oakville
Attic Mold is Common
Common Causes Of Attic Mold
What Causes Attic Mold?
Generally speaking, attic moisture problems that lead to mold growth are most often caused by:
- Blocked or Insufficient Ventilation
- Improper Exhausting of Bathroom Fans or Dryer Vents
- Roof Issues/Leaks
Blocked or Insufficient Ventilation
Improper Exhausting of Bathroom Fans or Dryer Vents
We Are The Attic Experts in Oakville
- At Logik Roofing & Insulation, we pride ourselves on communicating with our customers throughout the entire process. From the time we enter your home, until the time we leave, expect to understand each step we take to ensure you’re getting high-quality service.
- We promise to leave your home cleaner than when we came. Expect our technicians to wear shoe covers and to protect your floors while we’re in your home.
- Our Team is highly trained and experienced in removing and installing insulation in your home.
- Our promise to every customer is to provide a five-star service, every time. Our insulation installation and removal service is no different.
- If you’re not satisfied with the job we’ve done, let us know. Logik roofing & Insulation offers a 90 day guarantee in order to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the service we’ve provided. We do right by our customers, always.
Why Choose Logik Roofing & Insulation
Choosing the right roofing & Insulation company is an important decision.
15 Years In Business
Licensed, Certified & Insured
100% Satisfaction Warranty
When you are topping up your attic insulation, your objective is to