Logik Roofing & Insulation is excited to announce we are an approved
Our Mission Statement
Mississauga Attic Insulation Company
Logik Roofing & Insulation is providing Attic insulation upgrades in Mississauga to help our customers take advantage of the Canada Greener Homes federal Grant & The Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Program. These programs offer homeowners money towards attic top-ups and air sealing.
Logik Roofing & Insulation can help improve the comfort of your home while reducing heat & Air conditioning loss with our Mississauga attic insulation services. Mississauga homes can lose up to 25% of their heat & Air conditioning through their attics, which is like throwing money away.
Even newer homes can lack proper insulation to prevent heat loss. Many homes only have about 8 inches of attic insulation or less. 8 inches of attic insulation only provides an R22 rating – the resistance that prevents heat loss.
The higher the R-value, the better the resistance. It is recommended that the R-value for homes in Mississauga be between R50 and R60. Improving your attic insulation to this level can help reduce heat loss by as much as 80%
Benefits Gained By Topping Up Attic Insulation in Mississauga
- Conserves Existing Energy Resources: Using less energy to heat and cool your home helps keep energy costs lower since new sources of energy do not need to be produced.
- Reduces Your Carbon Footprint: You are also doing something good for the environment. Reducing how much energy you use to heat and cool your home lowers your carbon footprint.
- Improves Your Comfort Year-Round: Your home will feel warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Since there is less energy loss, you will be surprised by how comfortable you will feel.
- Lowers Your Energy Usage: More insulation means using less energy to keep your home comfortable. Our Mississauga customers have saved as much as $500 – or more – yearly on their energy bills.
Why Top Up Your Attic Insulation in Mississauga?
Why Top Up Your Attic Insulation in Mississauga?
The primary reason to top up your attic insulation in your Mississauga home is to reduce heat loss through the attic. Doing so will also help reduce your heating and cooling expenses. It is also beneficial to ensure your attic and roofing system are properly vented and sealed. The attic and roof experts at Logik Roofing & Insulation can verify your roof and attic system are vented and sealed correctly. We are also happy to recommend how much insulation your attic needs to be topped off to R50 or R60.
In addition, we will do a detailed inspection of your attic to check for any potential damages from water. If there are any damages, we will remove damaged insulation and replace it with new. Once the insulation has gotten wet, it is no longer effective at preventing heat loss.
Canada Greener Homes Federal Grant Up to $5,600
What’s available through the initiative?
- Up to $600 for the pre and post-work home energy audits (EnerGuide evaluations)
- Up to $1,800 for attic/ceiling insulation
- Up to $1,000 for air sealing upgrades
- Up to $1,500 for basement wall insulation
- Up to $1,300 for crawl space wall insulation
It is that simple and easy! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to save money on attic insulation and air sealing upgrades for your home!
What are the benefits?
- Lower your energy bills.
- Make every room more comfortable.
- Increase your home’s resale value.
- Reduce wear-and-tear on your heating system.
Top Up Your Attic Insulation
How Improving Attic Insulation Can Help Your Home
There are several benefits homeowners gain by improving their attic insulation which includes:
Attic Ventilation & Air Circulation Services Mississauga
Attic ventilation is a must!
Attic Insulation Removal Services in Mississauga and Peel Region
How We Do It
Removing Dirty & Damaged Insulation Caused By Animals
Attic Mold Remediation & Removal in Mississauga
Attic Mold is Common
Common Causes Of Attic Mold
What Causes Attic Mold?
Generally speaking, attic moisture problems that lead to mold growth are most often caused by:
- Blocked or Insufficient Ventilation
- Improper Exhausting of Bathroom Fans or Dryer Vents
- Roof Issues/Leaks
Blocked or Insufficient Ventilation
Improper Exhausting of Bathroom Fans or Dryer Vents
We Are The Attic Experts in Mississauga
- At Logik Roofing & Insulation, we pride ourselves on communicating with our customers throughout the entire process. From the time we enter your home, until the time we leave, expect to understand each step we take to ensure you’re getting high-quality service.
- We promise to leave your home cleaner than when we came. Expect our technicians to wear shoe covers and to protect your floors while we’re in your home.
- Our Team is highly trained and experienced in removing and installing insulation in your home.
- Our promise to every customer is to provide a five-star service, every time. Our insulation installation and removal service is no different.
- If you’re not satisfied with the job we’ve done, let us know. Logik roofing & Insulation offers a 90 day guarantee in order to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the service we’ve provided. We do right by our customers, always.
Why Choose Logik Roofing & Insulation
Choosing the right roofing & Insulation company is an important decision.
15 Years In Business
Licensed, Certified & Insured
100% Satisfaction Warranty
When you are topping up your attic insulation, your objective is to