Logik Roofing & Insulation TPO Flat Roofing
Thermoplastic single-ply roofing membranes are among the fastest growing commercial roofing products and have gained broad industry acceptance for their many performance and installation advantages. As demand increases for heat-reflective and energy efficient roofing systems, thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) single-ply roofing membranes continue to provide exceptional resistance to ultraviolet, ozone and chemical exposure.
Benefits of TPO Roofing:
- Most environmentally friendly single ply system.
- Great flexibility even at extremely low temperatures.
- Strong puncture resistant material.
- Cool roof Energy Star system UV resistant, lowers heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces the heat island effect and solar heat gain.
- Resistant to chemicals, acid, salt, oil, etc.
- Extremely strong seams.
TPO roofing is an ideal commercial roofing type because it is applied in large rolls fully adhered and mechanically fastened or ballasted. Its durable material is essentially waterproof and reflective of UV rays. For a commercial building, TPO is the most cost effective method to make your roof energy efficient and can help save money on energy costs.
The TPO roofing materials that we use at Logik Roofing & Insulation are made with the best available technology. They are designed for long-term use in any kinds of conditions, and we can guarantee the longest possible lifespan with regular maintenance. The TPO is reinforced with polyester fabric to provide protection and wind uplift and punctures.