Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Program
Have you ever considered an Attic insulation upgrade to save on Energy bills & increase your home’s Comfort level?
The Enbridge Home Efficiency rebate program runs from January – March 31, 2020 & can help you save$$$
Logik Roofing provides Attic insulation upgrades to help our Homeowner’s save on energy bills, have a better home comfort level and improve the efficiency of the attic space.
The Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Program offers homeowners $1400 towards attic top-up and air sealing.
Here’s How It Works
- Request a free, no obligation assessment & estimate from us to upgrade your attic insulation. Our insulation specialist will then determine the R-value(depth) of your current insulation to ensure your attic is eligible for the program.
- Book an energy audit with a certified energy auditor. He will advise on what the insulation and air sealing requirements are. ($400 + HST payable to auditor at time of audit)
- Complete the two upgrades (attic insulation and air sealing) to qualify for the rebate. (Payment due upon completion to Logik Roofing Inc.) More rebates are available for other services up to $5000.
- Book a final inspection with the auditor to ensure the work has been carried out as required. By Logik Roofing & the homeowner
- ($200 + HST payable to auditor at time of audit)
- The auditor submits all rebate required paperwork on your behalf. Logik Roofing does not handle any submissions.
It’s that simple!
Program runs until March 31, 2020. Contact our office for full details. Although Logik Roofing has auditors we currently suggest, we will work with any approved auditor of your choice. Full qualification details and a complete list of Approved Energy Auditors can be found on Enbridge’s Website. https://enbridgesmartsavings.com/home-efficiency-rebate or by phone Enbridge directly at 1-877-362-7434