Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Program
If you’ve been considering an attic insulation upgrade, the timing could not be better!
Logik Roofing will be providing insulation upgrades for Ridge Energy Consultants Inc., as part of the Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate Program. This program offers homeowners $550 towards audit fees plus $750 towards the two upgrades required, for a total rebate of $1300!
Here’s How It Works
1) Request a free, no obligation estimate from us to upgrade your attic insulation. Our insulation specialist will let you know if you qualify for the Home Efficiency Rebate Program.
2) Book an energy audit with a certified energy auditor. He will advise on what the insulation and air sealing requirements are. ($400 + HST payable to auditor at time of audit).
3) Complete the two upgrades (attic insulation and air sealing) and air sealing) and qualify for the rebate. (Payment due upon completion to Logik Roofing Inc.)
4) Book a final inspection with Ridge Energy Or any auditor you choose to ensure the work has been carried out as required. ($200 + HST payable to auditor at time of audit)
5) The Audit company then submits all required paper work on you behalf for a $1300 rebate.
It’s that simple!
Program runs from September 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. Ridge Energy is one of many certified audit companies for Enbridge. While we have mostly worked with Ridge Energy, we are willing to work with another audit company if you have someone you prefer to use. Contact our office for more details.